Injuries to Children
Injuries to children can be some of the most upsetting and unnerving events to happen to a family. Whether your child has been injured at a school, playground, or under the supervision of an adult, you will need a team of experts to help defend them in the court of law.
- Hospital or physician negligence
- Swimming pools
- Car accidents
- Animal bites
- Toy defects
- Prescription drugs
It’s also important to teach your children how to be safe when they are at school, a friend’s house, a park or playground. Here are some helpful tips to teach your children about keeping themselves safe in public:
- Make sure your child informs you of going anywhere with anyone; even if it’s someone you and your child know.
- Have your child ask for your permission before going anywhere, even if it’s with a friend.
- Be sure your child understands the danger of drugs and alcohol, it is also important that they feel comfortable telling if/when they’ve been offered drugs or alcohol.
- Make sure your child understands he or she should not take any medicine that is not their own, even if it’s given to them by a friend or someone they know.
- Your child should understand the importance of “stranger danger” and how to handle an uncomfortable situation with a stranger. Make time to sit down with your child to go over these realities and how to react to these situations.
Your Trusted Child Injury Attorneys in the East Valley
Cases involving children take special expertise, knowledge, and care. The experts at Schenk Podolsky have extensive experience with cases involving injuries to children in Arizona. If your child has been injured, don’t wait – contact us today!