Mesa Premises Liability Lawyers
Premises Liability Lawyers In Mesa
Premises liability law has foundation on common law and statutory principles of negligence. It also protects victims that sustain injuries on someone else’s property.
Under the law, property owners, managers, and business operators are legally required to keep the premises safe. If they neglect this responsibility and someone gets injured, they are responsible to compensate the victim that sustained an injury on their premises.
In case you slipped or tripped and fell or got injured another way because the property was not in a safe condition, contact Schenk Podolsky today and let our premises liability attorneys help you.
What makes a premises liability case viable?
In order to bring a premises liability claim, the claimant must prove the following:
- The property owner owed you a duty of care – This means that you weren’t trespassing, but you were lawfully on the property as a guest, visitor, customer, employee, or renter.
- The duty of care was not upheld – This can be proven if you establish that the property owner was aware or should have been aware of the existence of a dangerous condition but decided not to fix it, address it or warn others about it.
- You were injured due to the property owner’s negligence – This means that you need to show causality between your injuries and the owner’s failure to maintain the premises or at least warn you about the dangerous conditions.
Property owners usually dispute these claims by showing that they either didn’t know or couldn’t have known about the conditions that caused your injuries. Some might even argue that you were trespassing, and they do not owe you the duty of care.
Even if you were injured by conditions that the property owner believes you should have noticed, you could still be entitled to receive compensation for your injuries.
Have you been injured due to the risks at anothers property or business? It’s critical to seek out the services of a professional attorney immediately. Contact us today!
What dangerous conditions on a property can result in a premises liability claim?
Common examples of dangerous property conditions that can result in a premises liability claim include:
- Poor lighting
- Loose handrails
- Uneven stairs
- Slippery floors
- Construction site injuries
- Mechanical failure
- Negligent or poor security
- Criminal act of third parties
Why would you need a premises liability attorney from Schenk Podolsky?
Just like many other personal injury claims, premises liability claims can also be complicated. It’s not easy to pursue fair and just compensation for property-related injuries, whether it’s a slip and fall, swimming pool accident etc. This is why you should seek legal help from an experienced personal injury lawyer who has the skills and knowledge to ensure you get the compensation you deserve. Contact Schenk Podolsky today for your free consultation.
Area of practice
Being in town means we can provide our clients with extensive legal knowledge in personal one-on-one atmospheres. The client always comes first with our personal injury attorneys. Let us help determine the next steps for you and your family.
4140 E Baseline Rd, Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85206-4677