Will My Insurer Pay For Diminished Value Vehicle In Mesa?

August 5, 2022

Will My Insurer Pay For Diminished Value Vehicle In Mesa?

Schenk Podolsky Attorneys At Law has experience working on a ton of cases involving car accidents in Mesa. When an accident in Mesa has occurred, the value of your vehicle will decrease. One of the things when talking with your insurance is whether will they pay for the repairs and will they pay for the diminished value vehicle. 

When you get in a car accident, the value of your vehicle will diminish in Mesa and also your insurance monthly rate might raise as well. Every time your vehicle has been involved in a car accident, your insurance rate will possibly raise. Even if your car has lost value in any car accident that you are not at fault for, you should get the compensation you deserve to recover from the damages and any injuries that may have been involved. 

How to Get Compensation To Recover From The Accident That Devalued Your Vehicle In Mesa

Schenk Podolsky Attorneys in Mesa know how an accident can take an emotional and financial toll on you. Don’t worry our team of attorneys in Mesa is here every step of the way to ensure you get what you deserve!

If the person at fault for the accident and the value of your car has decreased and they refuse to pay, there are a couple of different options that you could do to receive compensation for damages and injuries.

One option is you could just have your insurance provider cover the repair costs. Once you have reported to your car insurance company about the accident in Mesa. Most auto insurance companies will cover your accident in Mesa depending on the coverage you have. If the other driver was at fault for the accident, it may devalue your vehicle in Mesa but it possibly could increase your monthly premium depending on your coverage. 

When you do receive compensation for damages to be repaired on your vehicle, you will still have to pay an auto insurance deductible that typically starts from $250 and up. Paying deductible may seem unfair but it is usually the quickest way to get your claim resolved. You always have the option to take it up in court. 

Another option to get compensation for the accident that devalued your vehicle in Mesa is to sue the at-fault driver. Schenk Podolsky Attorneys At Law has seen many clients that will sue the at-the-fault driver’s insurance company when they refuse to pay for your claim. It can be a difficult process, especially in court, but don’t worry we have a team of attorneys ready to help you fight your case! 

When you decide to sue the at-fault party for the accident, you can sue them for all the costs involved and losses such as repairs or replacing your vehicle and towing charges or getting a rental vehicle while your vehicle is being repaired. The value of your vehicle may not recovered but you could possibly get repairs to get your vehicle to operate again and look in decent shape, but it all depends on the severity of the accident. 

When it is a small claim in Arizona you can file a lawsuit that is less than $3,000 in damages. In other cases when its damages that go over $3,000, you will need to file a civil lawsuit with the Superior Court of Arizona. Before presenting your case in court, our attorneys will gather all information and evidence from the accident in order your case to get a fair trial and get you what you deserve as an accident can be a very difficult process. 

If you need a team of attorneys to help your case after your car has been devalued from an accident and you’re not receiving fair compensation for damages, don’t hesitate to give our office a call today! Schenk Podolsky is ready to help you fight your case!