Motorcycle Accident lawyer mesa
Motorcycle Accident Lawyers In Mesa
At Schenk Podolsky, we understand how enjoyable riding a motorcycle is and the unique dangers that come with it. Fender benders and rear-end accidents are common throughout the Valley, and they can cause serious injuries to motorcyclists.
There are a number of risks motorcyclists face on the open road:
- Two wheels provide less balance
- Motorcycles are less visible than other vehicles
- When operating a motorcycle you are directly exposed to the elements
- Motorcycles have fewer safety features such as airbags or seat belts
Even the slightest impact from a passenger car or another vehicle can lead to life-changing injuries and even death. More than 80% of motorcycle accidents result in severe or fatal injuries. More than 50% of all motorcycle accidents are caused by other vehicles.
Have you been involved in a motorcycle accident?
It’s critical to seek out the services of a professional attorney immediately. Contact us today!
What should you do if you were in a motorcycle accident?
These tips can help you or your loved one if you’ve been involved in a motorcycle accident:
- Call 911 immediately
- Check yourself and others for injuries
- Take notes of your immediate injuries
- If possible, take photographs of the scene of the accident
- Gather information from witnesses and others involved
- Contact your insurance agent and
- Contact a Motorcycle Accident Attorney
Who is at fault for the motorcycle accident?
Motorcycle accidents are often caused by negligence, carelessness, or reckless conduct. This can include texting while driving, speeding, not obeying traffic signals, or failing to yield the right of way.
Even though motorcycle accidents are mostly caused due to negligence or carelessness of a driver of another vehicle, there are cases where other, less apparent parties can be held liable:
- Businesses that rent motorcycles to tourists if the bike wasn’t regularly maintained
- Vehicle or motorcycle manufacturers
- Manufacturer of the motorcycle protective gear
- Construction companies if the accident was caused by a road sign or traffic maintenance
- Governmental entities due to poorly maintained roads
Why Hire the Motorcycle Accident Lawyers at Schenk Podolsky?
If you or a loved one has been involved in a motorcycle accident in Mesa or Phoenix due another’s negligence, the experienced team of motorcycle accident lawyers at Schenk Podolsky can help you recover the fair compensation you need and deserve.
Motorcycle accident cases often involve complex legal, financial, and factual issues. The injuries sustained can range from serious to catastrophic and can even be fatal. You, therefore, need a legal team that can conduct a thorough and prompt investigation in order to preserve all evidence and uncover all sources of legal and financial responsibility. Our law firm provides aggressive and effective legal representation to all clients and to the families of those who have suffered severe injuries in a motorcycle accident in Mesa.
Getting immediate and proper medical care after your accident is crucial. It is also necessary to determine the severity, nature, and extent of your injuries, which can later be used in your personal injury case. While you or your loved ones are recovering from the accident, the experienced motorcycle accident attorneys at Schenk Podolsky will
- Interview witnesses from the scene
- Investigate the crash site
- Collect and safeguard evidence associated with your injuries and property damage
- Depose law enforcement officials
- Work closely with other professionals such as accident reconstruction experts and medical specialists to strengthen your case
- Determine the accounting and financial figures necessary to cover your medical care, lost wages, and other expenses
Area of practice
Being in town means we can provide our clients with extensive legal knowledge in personal one-on-one atmospheres. The client always comes first with our personal injury attorneys. Let us help determine the next steps for you and your family.
4140 E Baseline Rd, Suite 101
Mesa, AZ 85206-4677